Palo Verde Cancer Center - Scottsdale
To find out more about the services provided at Palo Verde Cancer Center - Scottsdale, click here.
Palo Verde Cancer Center - West Valley
To find out more about the services provided at Palo Verde Cancer Center - West Valley, click here.
Banner Good Samaritan
The Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center is a nationally-recognized academic hospital located in Phoenix, Arizona, that works closely with the University of Arizona College of Medicine and treats patients with the most complex conditions.
ROCA treatments available at Banner Good Samaritan:
- Novalis™ TX intracranial and body radiosurgery
- Novalis™ TX image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Tomotherapy™ image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Total-Body Irradiation (TBI) for Bone-Marrow Transplant Hyperthermia
- HDR Brachytherapy
- Accelerated Partial Breast Radiation: SAVI Center of Excellence, Contoura, and Mammosite
For more information about the Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, click here.